In this episode of the Duct Tape Promoting Podcast, I job interview Laura Bull. Laura is a bestselling writer and brand strategist who specializes in reworking men and women into competitive and sustainable small business manufacturers. Her most current ebook is — From Person to Empire: A Guidebook to Constructing an Authentic and Powerful Model.
Laura Bull put in ten years with Sony Audio Amusement and spearheaded artist progress together with Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, and Johnny Hard cash.
Now she’s helping business owners uncover and leverage their authentic and aggressive brands. In this episode, we dive into how to make a individual brand name, why she’s working to redefine the time period “influencer”, and how to completely transform entrepreneurs into viable models.
Concerns I ask Laura Bull:
- [1:40] The branding of the new music sector has adjusted dramatically — hasn’t it?
- [4:27] What is one particular of the wackiest tales from performing with artists in the songs marketplace that you want to share or who’s anyone that came on the scene and didn’t establish like you imagined they really should have?
- [6:05] Could you communicate about exactly where we’re at today with particular branding and how influencer branding is a quite distinctive thing?
- [8:06] What are your thoughts on the notion that it isn’t about placing your identify on all forms of things and men and women who do a great job with influencer marketing and advertising have a place of see about what they’re attempting to achieve?
- [11:40] What’s the difference in your check out of narrative compared to storytelling?
- [13:56] Could you share a tiny about your 5-component framework of an influencer — particularly if I’m a manufacturer and I want to increase my influencer, what are the factors I need to have to start off imagining about performing initially?
- [18:02] Could you unpack your brand name matrix for us?
- [20:33] The place can persons discover out much more about you and your work?
Extra About Laura Bull:
Learn Far more About The Duct Tape Promoting Consultant Community:
Like this clearly show? Click on on around and give us a evaluation on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast is introduced to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio place for business enterprise gurus who seek the most effective training and inspiration on how to develop a small business.
7 Techniques to Scale Your Consulting Observe With no Including Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Expert Network has assisted me to expand my organization by over 40% in the final 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND